Thursday, April 1, 2010

Baby on the Brain


Last month I was fortunate enough to find out that my little sister is pregnant with her first baby. Not only am I going to be an aunt for the first time, but I am also going to be a God mom again! So with this news, I've had nothing but baby on the brain. Therefore, for fall I
will be rolling out lots of new baby patterns and yarns. Also, since my sister is in Chicago,
i will be doing lots of yummy warm yarns inspired by the freezing Chicago weather which I miss believe it or not. Being in warm California sunshine all year can be a bit boring at times. I miss the change in seasons which always inspired me artistically. I love fall colors! The deep oranges, browns, green, reds, etc. I could never get enough of them.


I have been asked recently, how do I mix up my colors, wet or dry? Actually, I mix my colors both ways: in dry powder form and is liquid concentrates that I mix up and then store in class gallon size bottles, that I use to further deepen, brighten or just adjust the color variations in general.


I'm happy to answer any questions about dyeing techniques, just send me a message.Add Image

No comments: